Sunday, February 19, 2012

Xena: Season 1, Episode 05: "The Path Not Taken"

Hey, gang! Here's the review. To my utter surprise, this is the first time there are no extras (right?). Here be a little lyin', a little kissin', and some bad acting. 

SPOILER: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the series by posting [SERIES SPOILER] for said item and [END SPOILER] after. Please don't read the review, unless you've seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it. 

CLICK HERE for full page view.
Bill Murray Scarlett Johansson-whispers:


Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment