Saturday, February 11, 2012

Texas Care Package #2 and Updated Calendar

Well, ladies and gentlemenz. My cup doth runneth over and.. I need a bigger one.

As you can see, I'm a bit tardy in posting my Xena reviews. 

Though it would seem that I've been lazing away the days high on ecstasy and moonshine, I actually ran into a problem, which forced me to halt production. It was more like an obstacle. I realized that Blogger (or any other free image host, for that matter) is unable to post my review sheets as big as they need to be for you to read them. Meaning, you'd need a magnifying glass or manacle to see everything. I spent the past week doing a looooot of stuff, but most days were spent on the search and acquisition of a domain name and web hosting company, so that I could make my own damn room for reviews. 

Though I've completed four Xena reviews already, I made the adult decision to suspend my advancement into the series, until I got the site and images up. That was very hard and the wait has nearly killed me. SO. In summary, I've been silent online, but offline I've been loud with agony. I want to talk about Xena right now, but I won't. Not until I get those reviews up. They're already on the site just as I want them; I just need to write the blogs for each and link them. You're gonna love them, whore.

Because of the review sheet debacle last weekend, I ended up hanging out with Jolisa on Superbowl Sunday. We grabbed coffee with her boyfriend, Gabe, and then went to a sample sale with some girlfriends. I purchased nothing at the sale. I happened to be with the three most fashion-conscious and garment-driven women in New York City, so they, of course, purchased numerous items. Bringin' it back to my level, the clothes were so not my style. I tried on one butt-ugly dress, and that was as far as I could go.

What else happened this week? I actually took on a third job, even though I'm already stretched as thin as can be (I suppose that's a good thing though, because who in their right mind would say 'no' to work right now?;) I've been sick for the past four days; My toilet broke; I received my first legitimate marriage proposal; the superintendent of my apartment complex painted my front door pink; I spent days searching for a good web host (Seriously, have you ever tried to do that? Reviews for those sites are the least reliable I've ever seen;) I ate a shitload of Reeses Piece Peanut Butter Cups; and I wrote a review for the magazine (which I noted on the calendar). I'd say, overall, this past week did not bode well.

Let's get into the boxes my mom sent me last weekend. I present to you the contents of box #1:

Check this shit out.


Oh yeah, baby. That is what I am talking about.

Box #2:

Clothing for my body at work. Some of it, over-sized.

My mother leaves no stone unturned.

Updated calendar, necessary because of last week's delay:
(These early calendar renderings are poor quality. For that, I apologize. They get better!)

So, as you can see, I'll try to have the reviews for the Hercules Trilogy up tonight. We'll see. Maybe they'll have to wait til tomorrow morning. I don't know. Fuck it.


No comments:

Post a Comment