Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Xena: Season 1, Episode 12: "Beware Greeks Bearing Gifts"

"Do you want to go back for the horse? It’s bound to be a collectors’ item.” - Gabrielle.
SPOILERS: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the series by posting [SERIES SPOILER] before said item and [END SPOILER] after. Please don't read the review, unless you've seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it. 

CLICK HERE for full page view.
EXTRAS:
1) Perdicus: “I’m sorry; no one sees them without permission. It’s against regulations.” X: “Well, that’s never bothered me before.”
2) X: “He’s dead.” – Love the way she says this. I know what she means just from the inflection.

3) G: “Go home, before something happens to you.” P: “I’m sorry, Gabrielle, but you can’t tell me what to do anymore.” – Snap!
 
Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment