Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xena: Season 1, Episode 09: "Death in Chains"

You guys, Death is a lady, and she's got a candle. Some people don't want to die, so they might attempt to imprison this woman and take the candle away from her. She's nothing without that candle, I tell you. Candles.

SPOILER: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the series by posting [SERIES SPOILER] for said item and [END SPOILER] after. Please don't read the review, unless you've seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it. 

CLICK HERE for full page view. 

The most beautiful song from Death's favorite movie (or so I've heard), Sixteen Candles:


Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment