Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It Came (Then So Did I)


Oh my dear, sweet, SWEET lord.


It certainly is a "XENA BOX." I nearly fell to my knees and cried, when I walked upon this gift from Jesus sitting in front of my door this evening. I had a hell of a day and only the presence of this UPS package in my home could've made it better. It was like god smiling at me, if you believe in god. Isn't it the most beautiful god damn thing you ever saw?

Anyway, as excited as I am about this new turn of events, the Hercules episodes aren't here yet. I understand I could use this time, then, to unwrap my precious box set and take some pictures. However.. in addition to receptioning for a beautiful office space in Herald Square, I also write for a glossy magazine and have two pieces due tonight. Which I haven't started. So. I'm afraid I'm going to have to save the picture-taking for tomorrow. 

Yes, tomorrow, I swear, you'll have the "Xena Anthology Packaging Review Documentary (in Pictures)." Maybe I'll even heat up some scented oil - lavender, I think - and light a few candles for the occasion, buy some chocolates, finger foods.. (I should do that actually.) Valentines Day is just two weeks away, so there must be heart-shaped boxes full of wonderful, beautiful candy all over this town just waiting for me. We'll see. 

'Til then, au revoir, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment