Sunday, February 12, 2012

Xena: Season 0, Episode 03 (Hercules): "Unchained Heart"

"Unchained Heart"

Badda-bing, Badda-

SPOILERS: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the series by posting [SERIES SPOILER] for said item and [END SPOILER] after. Please don't read the review, unless you have seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it.


CLICK HERE for full page view.


A note, if I may, about seeing Xena's fight scene at the beginning of this episode: I remembered being a teenager and being upset or let down every time there was an episode with no fight scene. As I recall, Xena eps without fights are rare, so, with that in mind, there are sooo many fight scenes in Xena. So far, every one that I've seen has been a masterpiece in timing and originality.

Stuff that barely missed the cut:
1) This was sweet. Iolaus: "You're Hercules?!" Hercules: “Yes, I am. And you are?” I: “They call me Iolaus.” H: “You’re Iolaus.” I: “Yeah, last time I checked.” Nicely done. I felt the love!
Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment