Friday, February 3, 2012

Xen. Sched. - Balls. Wall.

Real quick, before I start anything, here is a tentative viewing schedule for February. As you can see, it might take a good month to get through a whole two seasons, if you're among the employed. I have a feeling that I'll make it through more than three episodes on Saturdays and Sundays, but I just wanted to be safe. Also, if there are two-part (or even three-part) episodes that land on a weekday, I will watch both of those in one day as a special treat. I know myself and I won't be able to put off a "part 2" episode for a whole day. I'm too lazy right now to investigate when all the "two-parters" happen, so we'll leave the schedule like this for now.
(Sorry for the poor quality of these early calendar renderings. They do get better.)

I seriously doubt I'll be able to post the reviews for the Hercules episodes tonight, because I'm still trying to get this thing off its feet. Not only that, I just realized there are a couple more things I want to add to the episode review template. There's just so much to do. Plus, look what my mom sent me today:


Care packages from Texas; they've thrown a stick in my spokes. In a good way. We've already talked about Texan care packages, haven't we? I'll document these two, as I did with the last one, tomorrow.

In other news, on the way home, I acquired these necessities for tonight's viewing:


Do you think it's enough? I'm a little worried that it won't be. I'll try to pace myself. That's all we can ask of ourselves, isn't it? Besides, I'm sure one whole box of my dual Texan packages is nothing but candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment