Friday, March 9, 2012

Xena: Season 1, Episode 18: "The Prodigal"

I have a special place in my heart for this installment. There are few episodes that I recall randomly at any given time, but this is one of them, even though I didn't recognize it from the title. Gabrielle finds her way again by helping another find his.

SPOILERS: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the series by posting [SERIES SPOILER] before said item and [END SPOILER] after.. Please don't read the review, unless you've seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it.

CLICK HERE for full page view.

All who've seen this episode, know why I post what I'm about to post: 


Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment