Sunday, March 25, 2012

Xena: Season 2 Pre-Thoughts

Before I dive in, I must disclose that I came home Friday night (two nights ago) to an eviction notice taped to my front door for all to see. Now, I've been through this process soOo many times, that my heart didn't flutter too much at the sight. However this "event" might affect my review process in the coming week, as, according to the court-issued notice, I must be out of my apartment by April 1st, which, coincidentally, is April Fool's Day... Now. Let's reflect briefly upon Season 1: I can't believe it took me so long to get through it. My life is definitely busier since 2009.

Moving on to Season 2.

Season 2
Ok, so I've skimmed the episode titles and am already excited as f*#%. This is suuuuch a good season, y'all. You're gonna die. I can't WAIT to start it, which is what I intend to do tonight (after I pack some stuff, of course). I don't really remember everything that happens in season 2 or attach any kind of a shift to it as I do with seasons 3, 4, 5 and 6. I do know that things get a little more intense and for that, I can't wait.

Unlike season 1, season 2 has only 22 episodes instead of 24. If I remember right, the remaining seasons all have exactly 22 episodes (another thing that makes season 1 so special). In a perfect world, I would finish season 2 within the month, but that's so not going to happen, especially if I get kicked out of my apartment. But, I swear I'll try my god damnedest to pull it out as soon as possible.

Fuuuuuuuuuck

 Don't forget to like the Xena Movie Campaign on Facebook!
Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.
 Xena Movie Review Templates: COLOR or Black & White
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment