Monday, October 24, 2011

Trillian

So, I'm at my friend Jolisa's house babysitting her new cat, Trillian. I'm on kitty duty for two weeks, whilst Jolisa nannies for a rich Manhattan family on vacation in Italy. Even though we're talking about me hanging out with a cat (I love cats,) I'd gladly switch places with her. She's going to goddamn Pompeii, which, you know, is where I want to go. Badly. So in a way, Jolisa can kiss my ass, but in another way, I'm thankful for the quality time with such a sweet baby.

Trillian is adorable as fuck, if I may. She's a really young rescue kitten, so she needs special attention, such as bottle-feeding and eye-ointment. I'm happy to do it. It's just what I need right now, actually.

I'll be posting a lot of stuff about Xena in the coming weeks, because, as I've said, I'm obsessed with the show (particularly right now for some reason) and working towards a 2011 series-viewing. I aim for an early November start. Crossing my fingers, arms, heart, legs, and toes.

How in all hell am I supposed to concentrate with this going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment