Monday, August 14, 2017

Xena: Season 1, Outtakes

Listen to me... If you're ever having a bad day, watch Xena bloopers. I promise they'll cheer you right up.

Below are the bloopers from Season 1. They pretty shoddy, but we're lucky to have them at all. As the seasons went on, the bloopers got longer and looked better, because it would seem Xena production realized they were onto something and cherished these goofs.


Bloopers - Season 1: Part 1


Bloopers - Season 1: Part 2




SPOILERS: My reviews are full of them! I'll try to note when I'm about to spoil the entire series by posting "series spoiler" before said item number. Please don't read the review, unless you've seen the episode under discussion or don't care if I spoil it. 
CLICK HERE for full page view.
 
Click HERE for an updated calendar/watching schedule.  
Don't forget to like the Xena 2011 Movie Campaign on Facebook! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment